A warm welcome!
We still have plenty of availability for the Ypres car rally weekend, so you do not have to call us. Please make an online booking, so we can prepare your visit.
Tel +32.57.444631 (9am to 7pm), reservations +32.476.479782 (9am to 7pm), mail: email@example.com.
We always have vacancies for caravan, camper van and tent pitches for both low and high season. For November 2018 we still have plenty of vacancies too.
Discounts up to 10% on our standard prices. Discounts are granted to ACSI, Camping Key, Camping Card International or Pasar card holders : 10% in low season (March to June, September to November) and 5% in high season (July and August). Valid for day prices (not on month- and season prices nor hiker cabins and bikes).
We are a large ***camp site in the heart of Heuvelland only 10 kms from Ypres with numerous pitches which we will be pleased to reserve for you after receiving your online booking.
- Caravan pitches with 6 amps electric hook up
- Caravan comfort pitches with 16 amps electric hook up and water connection
- Camper van pitches with 6 amps electric hook up
- Season pitches for caravans and camper vans
- Annual pitches for static and touring caravans
- A large tent field and field for groups
- 4 hiker cabins with 4 single beds with basic kitchen
- 3 camping pods (sleeping cabins) with 2 single beds (without kitchen)
- 2 studios with a double bed, kitchen, bathroom, TV and WIFI
- Electric and non-electric city bikes for hire.
We are very dog-, child and sportsfriendly (jumping castle, playground, petanque square, tennis ground). The barriers are open from 7am to 10pm (deposit for a barrier card: 20€ cash). If you check out before 9am please advise our reception upon arrival. Payment must be made upon arrival.
Discounts are granted to ACSI, Camping Key or Pasar card holders : 10% in low season (March to June, September to November) and 5% in high season (July and August). Valid for dayprices (not on month- and season prices nor hiker cabins and bikes).
Reception open from 1st March to 30th November from 9pm to 13pm and 14pm to 7pm – on Sunday open till 6pm (during summer and other holiday periods from 9am to 8pm).